Coombs- 3-4s- PRIVATE GROUP
Fall 2018 Program
-Start date: Sunday Sep 16
-Duration: 8 weeks
-Day of week: Sunday
-Length of class: 45 minutes
-Location: Lakelands Park MS (field)
1) Socialization skills/learning to take directions in a group setting
2) Developing fundamental motor skills, ex: running, hopping, jumping with 2 feet
3) Developing balance and coordination
4) Basic concepts of soccer including: no hands, dribbling/controlling the ball, stopping the ball, big vs small kicks & scoring
5) Developing their spatial and visual awareness
6) HAVING FUN and building SELF CONFIDENCE!
Please Note: There are no refunds once payment is received.
- DO NOT register for this private group unless you have been invited by the Coordinator.*