Kathy- 2-3s- PRIVATE GROUP
Fall 2018 Program
-Start date: Sep 9
-Duration: 8 weeks
-Day of week: Sunday
-Length of class: 30 minutes
-Location: Pyle MS (field 4)
6311 Wilson LN
Bethesda, MD, US 20817
-soccer ball and water
*1 Parent/Guardian must participate per child
Focus: Exercises in this age group are all individual based.
1) Socialization skills/learning to take directions in a group setting,
2) Developing fundamental motor skills, ex: running, hopping, jumping
3) Developing balance and coordination
4) Basic concepts of soccer including: no hands, dribbling/controlling the ball,
stopping the ball, big vs small kicks and scoring
5) HAVING FUN and building SELF CONFIDENCE!
Please Note: There are no refunds once payment is received.
- DO NOT register for this private group unless you have been invited by the Coordinator.*