Lil' Soccer Stars Program (ages 4-5)
Focus: This age group will start incorporating team play. Players will be encouraged to work together and to share the ball. Kids should beactive and creative on the ball.
1) Socialization skills: teamwork, sharing, sportsmanship
2) Continue developing gross motor skills
3) Continue developing ball skills and introduce passing
4) Spatial awareness: introducing concept of space and finding open space, learning to change
direction/shield from defender
6) Creativity and constant movement
7) HAVING FUN and building SELF CONFIDENCE!
Location: Lakelands Park Middle School (field behind the school)
Address: 1200 Main Street, Gaithersburg, MD 20878
Dates: 6/19, 6/26, 7/3, 7/10, 7/17, 7/24, 7/31, 8/7
FOR PRIVATE GROUPS:
Please confirm time, day and location with your Parent Coordinator before you pay for this Program.
DO NOT register for a PRIVATE GROUP unless you have personally been invited by the Parent Coordinator.
No refunds once payment is received.