2-3s Private Programs
-Start week: June 18th
-Duration: 8 weeks
-30 minute classes
-soccer ball and water
Focus: Exercises in this age group are all individual based. A parent/guardian must participate with their child.
1) Socialization skills/learning to take directions in a group setting,
2) Developing fundamental motor skills, ex: running, hopping, jumping
3) Developing balance and coordination
4) Basic concepts of soccer including: no hands, dribbling/controlling the ball,
stopping the ball, big vs small kicks and scoring
5) HAVING FUN and building SELF CONFIDENCE!
*Parent Participation is required*
Please Note: There are no refunds once payment is received.