Brielle's Introductory Program (21-24 months)
Ages 21-24 months
Focus: Exercises in this age group are all individual based. A parent/guardian must participate with their child.
1) Socialization skills/learning to take directions in a group setting,
2) Developing fundamental motor skills, ex: running, hopping, jumping
3) Developing balance and coordination
4) Basic concepts of soccer including: dribbling/controlling the ball,
stopping the ball, big vs small kicks and scoring
5) Learning colors and counting
6) HAVING FUN and building SELF CONFIDENCE!
Location: Lakelands Park Middle School (field behind the school)
Address: 1200 Main Street, Gaithersburg, MD 20878
Dates: 9/8, 9/15, 9/22, 9/29, 10/6, 10/13, 10/20, 10/27
Location: Tilden Middle School (field 7 behind school)
Address: 11211 Old Georgetown Rd, Rockville, MD 20852
Dates: 9/9, 9/16, 9/23, 9/30, 10/7, 10/14, 10/21, 10/28
No refunds once payment is received.