Fall 2018 Program
-Start week: Sep 3
-Duration: 8 weeks (no soccer 9/19)
-Day of week: Wednesdays
-Length of class: 45 minutes
-Location: Har Shalom
-Time: 4s, 3:30-4:15pm
-soccer ball and water
Focus: Exercises in this age group are all individual based.
1) Socialization skills/learning to take directions in a group setting,
2) Developing fundamental motor skills, ex: running, hopping, jumping
3) Developing balance and coordination
4) Basic concepts of soccer including: no hands, dribbling/controlling the ball,
stopping the ball, big vs small kicks and scoring
5) HAVING FUN and building SELF CONFIDENCE!
Please Note: There are no refunds once payment is received.
- DO NOT register for this private group unless you have been invited by the Coordinator.*